Since the Olympics started today I wanted to reflect a little on the time we were able to share in that awesome experience.
We had a good time being downtown and enjoy the experience of the Olympics in our home town!
Look how little the kids were. . . crazy how times fly I love that I bought them matching coats maybe that is why we have so many people ask if they are twins
We went ice skating several times at Bud World. At the time Brett was working downtown so we would head down for the day and just hang out and wait for him to get off work and then we spent more time walking around the different areas.
Our family posing with the bobsled team :)
Cole still remembers how heavy this torch was
Downtown at night. . .

4 comments:
so fun! the kids are so cute! i am super excited for the games to start...08-08-08 go USA!!!
You are so good at these Flashback Fridays, you put mine to shame! I love seeing pictures of your kids so small and they really do look like twins.
Wasn't that a blast to have the Olympics in SLC? I'll never forget watching the torch being carried by my idling car at a light on Bangerter Hwy....
i love it i was waiting for this post! i cant believe how small the kids are they are so cite and for sure looked like twinners!
Post a Comment