Friday, August 29, 2008

Flashback Fridays

Flashing back to the 80's is kind of far! My 20 year high school reunion is this weekend for which I am attending. I am not sure why I am going since I do not remember to many people I went to school with. The more I think about it the more I realize I was a loner and was not involved with anything other than my education (which was nothing spectacular either). My kids say I was a "GEEK" hmm I believe they are right, however I do remind them they are a product of me so . . . the joke is on them :)

What's up with the hair?

Senior breakout

3 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

You're so funny. You know, I'm glad you are going to your reunion. I am in charge of the reunions for our class and it's nice to have a good turn out. It will be fun and like our last reunion everyone was laughing because even the people who thought they were cool back in the day were actually dorks just like everyone else...especially when you look at the pics. So have a good time and take some photos and let us know how it goes...WOW...20 years, that's crazy!

tanya said...

You look great for the 80's. That's why Brett picked you! I can't believe its been 20 years you seem younger! Hope you have a blast at your reunion.

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

I hope you have fun and have stories for us! I loved looing at your yearbooks lol... And Tanyas right your hair is what caught Bretts eye!