Sunday, December 21, 2008

and more parties. . .

Our Ladies party at work. . .

This is something we all look forward to at work! We draw for someone and then exchange gifts with them. This year everyone's gift was perfect for that person. It was obvious a lot of thought went into our gifts they were very personalized! I work with such great ladies and enjoy spending time with my "other family!"

3 comments:

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

OH.. I JUST LOVE THE ALL THE GIRLS! THANKS FOR THE CLOCK JANE!

Kristen said...

Hope you are doing well Jane. I love keeping up with what you are doing through your blog. It is so easy to "Be there" when I can look at your pics. You do such a great job. Hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year! Hope you got my card. I got yours. It's cute!
Love ya!
Kristen

KaSeY said...

awhhh our family pics ;) what a fun day! will you email me the one of malissa and i...i need to put it on my blog!