We now have both of these eating establishments close by us and have heard great things about both. We felt it necessary for our family to experience both and be able to make an educated decision as to which one we would like to frequent.
Our first stop was at Chadder's back in December and ehh . . . I have had better! Last night we meet up with some friends and headed over to Five Guys. It was not hard to make a decision after the first bite last night. Five Guys is a much better hamburger HANDS DOWN! The size in the burgers was also a major difference between the two stops. At both establishments there were more than plenty of fries but there again Five Guys were much better!So as for our family we have found a burger joint we will enjoy eating at!!
6 comments:
mmm i went to five guys last week and LOVED it. And I am not even huge burger fan. Fun family experiment.
We are so with you on this one. Five GUYS, is MUCH better.
good to know... i haven't had a chance to try either one yet.
I've never even heard of Chadder's, but I really do like Five guys and Fries. Thanks for the review though. It is nice to have a place you like to eat close by.
I'll have to try 5 guys, chadders was a disappointment... it is no in'n'out!
We don't have Chadders or 5 guys around here that I know of but we do have in n out and that is our staple. Anyone who really wants to try a good burger COME AND VISIT US IN SO CAL!!!!!
Love,
Kristen
Post a Comment