Madison was looking forward to this birthday the most since Brett and I had told her she could not wear makeup until she was 13. Well unfortunately for us it came. Brett tried to tell Madison he had changed his mind and now he had moved it to 14 but she wouldn't even listen to him! She WAS going to make sure it happened no matter what!!
I wanted someone who knows what they are doing with makeup to show her so we choose our friend Kasey to help her.
Lesson #1
Kasey showed her how to apply and also let her know too much is not good! We do not want to look like a clown!
Thank you Kasey for the lesson!
Kasey showed her how to apply and also let her know too much is not good! We do not want to look like a clown!
Madison will listen to her advice before she would every listen to me so I am grateful she is a professional!
On her own . . . hopefully she remembers what she has been taught. Remember Maddy, you do not want to look like a clown :) We gave her a makeup bag on her birthday (which Kasey helped me pick out) but after seeing the container Kasey had Madison had to purchase the exact same. She really looks up to Kasey!
I think she looks older now, she colored her hair and now the makeup . . .She is just growing up so fast!
I think she looks older now, she colored her hair and now the makeup . . .She is just growing up so fast!
5 comments:
how cute! Happy late Birthday to Madison I knew she would love the gift! And Ms. Kasey is the perfect teacher!
Jane,
This was the rule my mom had for me, I had to be 13 before I could wear makeup. I think it is a great rule and will use it with my little girl as well. Way to go mom having someone else teach her. WOW, she is a teenager now. Holy COW. I went to the great to be 8 tonight. So much to learn
We love you guys.
I'm thinking this was the rule we had...or wait...maybe it was 9th grade? LOL. It was a long time ago! My dad changed the year too. I just want Maddy to know that she is beautiful without makeup! But isn't it fun!
thanks for letting me share in this fun event!!! being a girl is so much fun and this is one of the reasons! love ya Maddy :-)
We told our girls they could wear mascara and lipgloss at age 12. I am so glad you had someone help her learn, so many girls just pile it on and 'clown' is a nice way to put it!
Post a Comment