Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Talent Show


Madison participated in the school talent show. She is so brave to get up in front of all her peers and perform. It must not even faze her, I was so nervous for her. She did a great job. I did not do such a great job of recording but I had my camcorder in one hand and this camera in the other so sorry it is moving so much!!

4 comments:

The Chalmers Family said...

Haha I love the recording. Thats how I do it. I get too involved in watching and forget about the camera. Maddy is awesome at the piano, I had no idea she was that good!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

I love that Maddy is totally fearless!! I wish I had the courage she does when I was in highschool. I think it would have been alot more fun! Love you guys! Great job Maddy!!

Ku'uipo said...

Great Job! I didn't know she played piano! She's awesome! Where does she take lessons? I need to get Kalena going.

Nate & Lindsey said...

I am not suprised. She is so talented and outgoing. She is brave too. Good job Madison for trying everything at least once.