I saw this picture on the Internet and thought it was cool. In the article is states, past presidents are never all together at the White House. "Considering the bond they hold in history, U.S. presidents get together infrequently, particularly at the White House. And when they are in the same room, it is usually for a milestone or somber moment — a funeral of a world leader, an opening of a presidential library, a commemoration of history"
Inaugural Day January 20, 2009
I was unable to watch the inauguration today but was able to glance up at the T.V. from time to time and catch some of the goings on. My patient was watching it and would comment about different things which made it interesting. The kids both said at school they were able to watch it during class. Madison said "it was cool", Cole said "it was alright".

Mr. President
Our Utah Utes in the Inaugural parade!!!
God Bless America!! May the Lord watch over and protect the leaders of our nation and the citizens of the United States of America!!

5 comments:
Excellent! you found it! That's pretty cool that they were able to be there. Go Utes!(wow I didn't get struck by lightning!)he he
Thanks for posting this! I didn't get to see any of the inauguration... I've decided i work too much!
Yes, thanks for the post. I didn't see any of it either.
Thanks for the post! This was an exciting inauguration. I was impressed at how many people were there. It was neat to witness history in the making. Very Cool.
Love the pictures Jane, especially the first one, Thanks so much,
Post a Comment