We had a family reunion at the park while Steve and his family were here. We started the day off with going and feeding the ducks. Everyone had fun except for when the rats (not me) would run out and steal the bread. Eww, yucky rodents!
Then off to the park for some super fun games. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. My older sister was the funniest in her potato sack. Sorry no pictures of that we got it on video which is even better!
More relays and then off to a wicked game of kick ball! For some it was the first time playing and for others it was the first time playing in many years but everyone got the hang of it and had a great time! There were kites for flying as well.
What a great day at the park. Spending time with those we love is so much fun. Getting sunburned was not in the plan but boy did we get fried.
To end our time together we attended the temple together. I sure miss my brother and his family, loved every minute we were able to spend with them!


1 comment:
Ok-I love the pic of you and my hubby! Really good pic. And I love the laser tag photos, too! Maddie has some serious attitude goin' on! :) Thanks for the awesome week and all you did to make it memorable. Love you!!!
Post a Comment