Brett and I went and saw Angels & Demons the other night. I had really enjoyed the book much better than Da Vinci Code so I have really been looking forward to this movie. I wont say I was disappointed I enjoyed the movie but I really don't like when they change things around to fit a movie.
We enjoy spending time together so our family went to see Night at the Museum yesterday. The movie was good there were some good laughs but we did expect more. The lady next to us was really enjoying it. . . her laugh was so annoying I wanted to muzzle her :)After the movie we just wandered around Jordan Landing and ended up at Old Navy (which always disappoints me), Barnes and Noble and Famous Dave's for dinner. As Cole is so busy working on training his dog we made a stop at Sportsman's Warehouse for some more advance training material. All in all we had a great day- no where in particular to be and able to just do what ever we want to this weekend.
2 comments:
We saw Angels and Demons a week ago but I shouldn't have read the book right before going. I was thinking too much how the movie compared to the book and I didn't enjoy the movie as much. Still good though, but liked the book better, of course. Hope your lesson went well today.
Sounds like a great way to spend a saturday! Glad you were able to relax. :)
Post a Comment