Brett, Cole and I went and saw this movie last weekend and I must say I was not as impressed at the boys were. There were some funny parts but I had seen most of them on previews. The thing that bugged me the most was ALL the sexual content. It might make it worse that Cole gets what they are talking about but I just felt there was too much talk about sex in the movie. Matthew was as always great to look at and his accent is darling, Jennifer was good as well. Overall, not one I will see again.

2 comments:
Too bad. He is so fun to look at and there's nothing worse than a poorly made movie you were looking forward to. I'm sure I'll see it anyways though!:)
I totally agree. I went to see it with some friends a couple of weeks ago. It was funny, but I was really glad I didn't take Kortney with me. There were way to many raunchy jokes.
Post a Comment