Yes I have been really slow at getting these posted. My little brother and his family came into town a few weeks ago which was wonderful. It has been way to long since we have seen the kids!
So here are our adventures from that time. . .
I had a nephew report home on his mission so we all headed to church and then to my sisters for a fabulous dinner!
Shortly after everyone was done eating at Cindy's we hurried over to my mom's for the annual Easter egg hunt.
We spent Monday with the kids at Hollywood Connection and then they came out to our house the next evening for little O's birthday and a little Wii playing. Kirsty (my sis-in-law) told Owen we were going to celebrate his birthday and he asked if we were having cake for him. He has this birthday thing all figured out! I think he enjoys blowing out the candles.
Cole and Owen playing trucks, I miss Cole playing like this
We had a baby shower for a niece as well during the week. Unfortunately we did not get a picture of all of us together, it was the first time all of the girls in my family have been in the same state for years.



2 comments:
Yea! I've been waiting for you to post them!!! It makes me so sad that I can't retrieve my pics but soooo happy you were snappin' some too! Please, please make me a disk and send them to me! Thanks for such a wonderful time and all the awesome memories made. We love you!!!
Jan, what a blessing to have such a fun family. I love that your family is close and does fun things.
Post a Comment