Monday, May 11, 2009

Cole's Run in with the LAW. . .

Cole got pulled over. . . . while on foot. He must have bionic legs and was speed walking too fast for the cop.

Here is Cole's story:
So I am walking down the street on my way to the High school for a baseball game, I have my baseball bag with all my gear on my back. I pass by a church and notice a cop sitting in the parking lot but didn't think much of it and continued on my way. Got a little farther up the street when all of a sudden I heard the siren pulled up next to me. I was a little startled and wasn't quite sure what was happening. I was on foot. The cop asked me for a street pass lucky I had had my street pass delivered in 3rd to me. I gave it to him and asked what I had done wrong, he said your out of school a little early aren't you I said, yes but I have that street pass, yes well we will see about that so he looks it over for like 2 minutes and says to me well it looks real you think the story would end right there wrong!!! I failed to mention he had to take a call from someone and told me to hold on so I sat there for 5 minutes, finally he got off the phone and said well it looks real but I'm going to call the school, so i over heard his conversation and he says to the lady up front is a Cole Ratcliffe excused from school? The lady says yes and he hangs up, well he looks at me and says, they say your excused and your street pass looks real sarcastically he says so I'm going to let you go. Gee thanks officer, no problem son where you headed? Over to the High school. Oh ya, what you got up there? Baseball game. OK and he drives off and I continue on my way.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Mitch says, WHY is this guy harassing our friend COLE? What the heck is up with people? Seriously......

Ku'uipo said...

Wierd! LOL

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

what the... and I thought I was the only innocent criminal out there. way to handle it cole. lol... that is soooo weird!