Monday, September 1, 2008

My 20 year High School Reunion

So. . . Was it worth going? Ya I had a good time. I met "new" people all night long (apparently I went to school with them). Trivia we found out was, out of 700+ at the beginning of the school year "only" 571 of us graduated, maybe that is why I didn't know anyone there. Some of us looked older and better and some just looked older and have not changed at all! I figured that when we end up going to our "50th" reunion then we can start to feel old for now I think 20 is just the beginning! Friday night we went to the high school and wandered through the halls of Taylorsvile, Ahh- the memories!

Our planning commitee. . . Thanks for all the time they put into this!

A-L part of our classPart of our class M-Z plus the ones from A-L who also wanted to be in this picture also :) We needed more people in the picture, maybe the ones who didn't graduate were in the second half of the alphabet.
Friends from school. . .
Looking good!

Jennifer and I had a great time hanging out together! It has been a long time since we have actually seen each other (except for at the yearly dental conventions). I am glad I got to spend the evening with my BEST friend that I never get to see! We found we would say the EXACT same things at the same time just like we did in the days, somethings never change!

5 comments:

tanya said...

Love it, love it. You sure look hot! I am glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see how mine will turn out on my 20th.

Brandon and Krystyn said...

You look great Aunt Jane!! I hope you guys had fun!

Ku'uipo said...

I agree! You look HOT!!!Whoo HOO!!! Hope you had fun...sorry you went to Taylorsville...Kearns still rules...hahaha

Trever and Charie said...

Your hair looks fabulous! you must give me the name and number of who did it for you, I must call them right away! LOL. Love you Aunt Jane! looks like you had fun.

S said...

Hey, I just sorta stumbled upon your blog. Cute pics of you and your friends. I love the pictures of you in High School, too. Like your blog...