When I was little we would go up to my grandparents house in Logan on Labor Day and have a Steak Fry. Now mind you my grandfather was a chef and could fry up a mean steak. . .OK so I was little and don't really know if it was a mean steak I just remember having steak and scones. After my grandfather passed away my family kept the tradition going with my siblings. So every Labor Day (in this case we waited for Steve to be here so it was later this year) we get together. I love it, of course we eat but we spend time as a family which is really the best part!
Steve and Cole throwing the football. . . what is wrong with Cole's hat? Oh-it's that darn blue blood that runs through his body!
Hanging out visiting and eating
MY SIBLINGS. . . we think we are so funny! Our mother really doesn't share our humor she always wants the perfect picture.
All of us with our mom. . . I really think she is shrinking :)
Siblings and Spouses and Mom
Unfortunately Kirsty (Steve's wife) wasn't able to be here, she is back home holding down the fort. I wish she could have been here also!
A portion of the grandchildren and their spouses (even the newlyweds came)
Unfortunately Kirsty (Steve's wife) wasn't able to be here, she is back home holding down the fort. I wish she could have been here also!
(9 grand kids are missing)
4 comments:
I love the picture of you and your brothers and sisters acting silly with your mom! So great!
Of course the Newlyweds came! family is #1. I love our family, we have to much fun together!
Thank you so much for the cookies. That was so sweet and thoughtful to think of us! They were delicious I definetely need the recipe!!
looks Like alot of fun wish we could have made it sorry Shay and I were sick. Here is Bart and I blog if you want to add it.
www.bsccsmcqueens.blogspot.com
Post a Comment