Charie my niece(whom used to be at our house all the time, Until she met a boy) is getting married today (this is the 8th niece/nephew to get married). I very much remember the day she was born, I skipped my dental assisting class so I could be home to see what kind of baby my sister had (she had 3 boys already I was really hoping for a girl). I love my nieces and nephews and have always wanted to be involved in their lives! Charie has spent a lot of time at my house her and Madison remind me a lot of each other they are both real spit fires!

Brett and Charie in 1992
Hanging out at my house playing with my cat

Grandma and Charie

Cute little Charie
Brett and Charie in 1992
Hanging out at my house playing with my cat
What a beautiful bride! Congratulations Charie and Trever!
4 comments:
Wow! Another wedding I couldn't come to! Aurrgghh! I can't wait to see more pics. She is so beautiful!
Thanks Aunt Jane, And I still come to your house. LOL, I love you auntie jane! It's been a great day!
She is beautiful!! I can't believe she is all grown up now!
How nice. I love your Flashback Fridays.
Post a Comment