Madison recorded her skit yesterday in the school library. The kids have a one shot deal, if they mess up oh well that is what the student body will see. We were unable to see any of the skits which for us parents is disappointing so I was glad I was able to go and watch them yesterday. I would like to have been able to see all the candidates skits, I'm sure they all had fun doing them. They will air on the school T.V. system on Thursday which is also the day they vote. Friday will be she finds out if she is going to be a part of student government. There are 10 finalists left so hopefully she will do well! We are proud of her for trying out she is so more outgoing then I would have ever dreamed of being! Good Luck Maddy!!
2 comments:
Way to go Maddy, I love the actors also.
Good luck girl, can not wait to hear the news. I love you.
Love Lisa
Good luck Madi hope all goes well for ya that would be totally awesome. your so sweet good luck girl love ya bart mcqueen family
Post a Comment