Wednesday, September 24, 2008

**Who's Your Maddy?**

Today Madison's speech is played for the whole school to see so I thought I would post it.
Good Luck Maddy. . . .

Hello, fellow student body.

My name is Madison Ratcliffe and I am running for 7th Grade Class Office.

I’m sure most of you have heard the saying Who’s your daddy? Well, as you may have

noticed from my campaign posters, my campaign slogan is: WHO’S YOUR MADDY?

Fellow student body let me tell you WHO YOUR MADDY is and why you should vote

for me. I have a number of great attributes that make me an exceptional candidate for 7th

Grade Class Officer if I could just take a minute of your time to touch on these attributes.

LEADERSHIP! I possess excellent leadership skills and qualities. I promise to lead this

7th grade class to a great year with tons of great fun times here at Hunter Jr. High.

FRIENDLY! If you were to ask anyone who knows me, I’m sure they would tell you

about the genuine friendship relationships I work hard to maintain. I am your champion,

your leader for all students and staff here at Hunter Jr. High. Vote for me on today because WHO’S YOUR MADDY?


They will have the results at the end of school today so we will see if she moves on to the final elections tomorrow.

9 comments:

Linnae said...

Go Maddy! Talen better have voted for you!!

Lisa said...

You should be so proud of her Jane, she really is an excellent leader and such a great personality. I wish her the best and can not wait to hear how it went.
Love to all
Lisa

The Chalmers Family said...

ditto on what Lisa said! Maddy is amazing and would be a fantastic president! Horray for Maddy!

Ku'uipo said...

Hope things go how she wants! Good job Maddy!

Abby and Eric said...

Maddy! I love your posters! You did such a good job. I want to vote for you. Your speech is put together very well and very true. Go Maddy! Let us know what happens.

Just Us said...

Maddy has my vote...wish I could vote.

Brandon and Krystyn said...

I had no idea Maddy was even thinking of running! Wow, good for her! I wish I had done that! It makes school so much more fun and worthwhile!

Malissa said...

Good luck we are crossing our fingers...and toes for you!

Abby and Eric said...

Ya, I watched it. It was 2 hours long... I thought it was never going to end, but it is not on next weekend. It was okay. The writers need to step it up. All I get excited about is Meredith and Derrick now. Izzy didn't bug me this episode! And there is NO girl on girl action this episode, thank goodness.