Sunday, September 7, 2008

Charie's Wedding

The day was wonderful for Charie and Trever! They had the cutest and funniest sealer in the temple I love to listen to the advise they had for the couple, for one it always applies to all of us every day of our lives. We all need the reminders! I only took a couple at the temple and then I had to get back to work
The reception was at the "Gathering Place" at Gardiner Village it was gorgeous!
Grandma and Cole

Grandma and Madison
Mishay, Madison and Sydney "the 3 musketeers"
Cole, Adam, Chase and Josh aren't they handsome. Adam just got his drivers license, CRAZY these kids are not old enough for this sort of stuff!
We went and fed the ducks with Chase, Krystyn and Julie. Chase was fascinated by the ducks. We did however cause some contention between some of the ducks Boy-are they ever mean to each other!
Madison and the beautiful bride :)
Charie and her dad dancing to "Stealing Cinderella"
Brett and Cole hanging out with the nieces/nephews

Tiffany, Shantai, Coby & Tyson

"Great" Uncle Brett and Chase.

He was all smiles out on the dance floor. When they did the "boot scoot" Brett would raise Chase's arm to do the lasso, it was so cute. Brett is so dang cute with the little kids! It will be fun with the rest of the nieces/nephews start having more babies! Dancing the night away! Everyone had fun! My dad always liked when they do the "macarena" but he called it the "margarita" so now we like to call it that but especially love dancing to it.

I just threw a few pictures together here. I loved their cake, their flowers were beautiful along with the centerpieces. Their car got trashed! This is not a tradition I think much of especially when it was this bad it will take forever to get the glitter and oatmeal out of the car. And also the proud parents this is thier last one.

5 comments:

tanya said...

Love your background! Looks like her wedding turned out great I really liked her dress. Congrats!

Malissa said...

hey I think that the girl in the white and green dress lives in my neighborhood. I forgot her name...small world! I also like your background!

Trever and Charie said...

Hey missy my name is trevEr not trevOr silly! :)

Rat Fam said...

OPPS! I knew that and still messed up. Sorry Hye- Aren't you supposed to be honeymooning? get back to pampering Charie :)

kstalder said...

So glad you posted more pics! I loved to see them. What a beautiful couple. I hope they will be very happy!