Monday, September 22, 2008

Football

We are not die hard football fans but this weekend we spent time at football games. Cole headed out to the BYU game THANKS to Kamie and her soon to be brother-in-law Ray Feinga for getting him the tickets. He loves watching the Cougars! I asked Cole to get some good pictures since we do not have any. . . and this is what I got 2 pictures he took from the car. He was not happy with me I made him take a camera in the first place. . . apparently it isn't cool to carry a camera
In the car . . . notice none in the stadium?
Then we headed up to Hillcrest high to watch our friends play for Grantsville. They are in the 13-14 yr division. I just have to say the game was very one sided. Grantsville had 3 players injured with one of them needing a ride in the ambulance. Check our #75 he looks very large compared to some of the other kids. I now know why Cole only played one year of football. . . kids like #75 would just bump him and he would break a leg they are enormous compared to him! We were going to take a picture of Madison with one of their players but the outcome of the game was not good and sportsmanship was low so we decided it would not be a good idea!
Our friends the Staley's
Just one of the plays in the game. Madison wanted to know why the ref would wave his arms in the air and I told her he was trying to get her attention so she would wave to him :) Just our own football humor since we really do not understand the game but we really enjoyed people watching! There is a different crowd at sporting events which always makes things entertaining!

No comments: