Sadly we have to inform Madison did not make class officer. She was upset at first but she is fine with it now and is looking forward to more experiences in her life. We are so proud of her for giving it her all!
Way to go Madison. You are tops in my book. I love and apprecaite you so much and know you will do great at everything you do. You are awesome. Love ya Lisa
Good Job Maddy! The first time I ran for student government was in 9th grade. I was running for secretary and I didn't get it. I lost to my ex-boyfriends new girlfriend (that sucked!) But there is alway next year or new things that will come!
Good job maddy! looks like you had fun doing it anyway and thats all that really matters. You are so sweet and are student goverment in our family so good job your awesome!
Maddy you are the kind of girl I would have liked to have been at that age. You are so brave and courageous to try running for officer. You're awesome!
10 comments:
Way to go Madison. You are tops in my book. I love and apprecaite you so much and know you will do great at everything you do. You are awesome.
Love ya Lisa
Good Job Maddy! The first time I ran for student government was in 9th grade. I was running for secretary and I didn't get it. I lost to my ex-boyfriends new girlfriend (that sucked!) But there is alway next year or new things that will come!
Good job Maddy! we are so proud of you. I'm glad that you tried. We love you!
There is always next year maddie! Don't give up :) You did a really good job!
Good job maddy! looks like you had fun doing it anyway and thats all that really matters. You are so sweet and are student goverment in our family so good job your awesome!
I think it take a lot to even try out! Like everyone said you still have years to come to try again or to do many more things!
We love you Maddy!
Way to have the courage to try Maddy! I'm proud of you!
Way to go Maddy! You are such a fabulous chick for even trying :-) You are learning some great lessons along the way!
Maddy you are the kind of girl I would have liked to have been at that age. You are so brave and courageous to try running for officer. You're awesome!
Post a Comment