We are flashing back to a time when Cole was a UTE fan! Obviously he had no choice in the matter but dang he looks good in RED!! Now he is a true blue fan the rest of the family remain faithful to the UTES! :)
this is one of cole's first steps

the family photo
Cole is free to choice whomever he likes, we support him in all his decisions.
We have UTE and BYU blankets in the house, it doesn't matter which one we are wrapped up in as long as it keeps us warm!

this is one of cole's first steps
the family photoCole is free to choice whomever he likes, we support him in all his decisions.
We have UTE and BYU blankets in the house, it doesn't matter which one we are wrapped up in as long as it keeps us warm!
5 comments:
How old were you in that picture? hahaha. You look so young. Younger than Maddy looks now. LOL
Cole was such a cute baby. Does it make you miss those days? I don't want the girls to grow up. I love babies! I would secretly have more, but don't tell Myron...LOL
Love ya Jane! It was good seeing you last night. Thanks for your support and let me know if you have any questions!
Ok, Yes, HELLO you look so YOUNG. What a cute family.
That make me laugh you asking how old I was. . . I was 24 at the time of this picture, and yes it makes me miss the days when the kids were little and I was their everything! I miss not being the number one person in their lives, “their” independence is not all that it is cracked up to be (at least for this mom)
Geez... I think that's even the "before I knew the rat's" days!! Gotta admit, things are pretty "GO BLUE" over here too! Charley's a HUGE cougar fan!
Eric thinks Cole looks better in RED!
Post a Comment