Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Successful Duck Hunt

Cole had a great time last Saturday on the opening of the duck hunt! The boys are looking forward to this weekend, the full fledged duck hunt opens this weekend Brett and him are getting ready! Livin' off the land. . . These are not my favorite things they bring home however this time we decided to make jerky out of the meat (cooking is not an option, it tastes like crap and we do not waste the meat) the jerky was gone in less then a half an hour the kids loved it!
YES the birds are DEAD! Sorry if it grosses you out!
Gadwall, Shovler, Mallard and 2 Green Wing Teal

1 comment:

Bart and Stacey McQueen said...

That is awesome bud, glad you had fun my boys would love to go duck hunting. looks like fun I remember when I was young plucking tons of feathers off of the ducks my dad killed o my not fun. I even had a rabbit poop on me when i was skining it that was grose. have fun bud.Love you guys