Madison and I had a great time at Thriller! What a fun production to see at Kingsbury Hall! We went with Brooke and Jayne. . . it was a mother/daughter day and I loved spending time with the ladies.
Madison was a little freaked out by the zombie's crawling around on the chairs before it started.
I wanted so badly to get a picture of her with one of the zombie's but she would not even look at them. They (zombie's) were never out of character, very well done!

Madison was a little freaked out by the zombie's crawling around on the chairs before it started. I loved listening to her laugh throughout the show . . . she loved Jason's Jam, Sugarplum's Finale and of course Thriller! I enjoyed Dem bones and River of Blood Dance. The Chucky dance freaked me out a little I can not stand clowns they really frighten me! However there are very talented people out there and I can appreciate them!

After the show we went to the Pie Pizzeria for dinner.
Brett and I had our first date there, brought back some fun memories. Maddy asked me why I didn't dump him after the date then she ate the pizza and never asked the question again :) I really enjoyed spending the day with Maddy I am so grateful for her! A special thanks to Jayne and Brooke for the invite!!
Brett and I had our first date there, brought back some fun memories. Maddy asked me why I didn't dump him after the date then she ate the pizza and never asked the question again :) I really enjoyed spending the day with Maddy I am so grateful for her! A special thanks to Jayne and Brooke for the invite!!
3 comments:
How fun. You and Maddy have such a great relationship. I hope I have the same with my girls when they're 12. Whats your secret?
That is fun! I have always wanted to go and see this, but have never gotten around to it. Now that Kalena and the girls are getting bigger we will get to go and do fun things like this!
wasn't it fabulous! we are going to have to get tickets together next year and make it an evening out for us all! i loved it!!!
Post a Comment