I saw this on Abby's blog and thought it would be fun to do. (Abby I miss you, work just is not the same without you!) I bought my ticket for the movie I hope it will be good! There are still tickets available at the theater we are going to so if anyone wants to go just let me know. It is the 12:25 a.m. showing. I am going to be dragging butt the next morning at work!! Oh well- I will be with all my friends and family . . . time well spent I'd say!

Madison's result concerns me alittle. . . she marked she liked dangerous and complicated men. I have some reason to be concerned for when she starts dating. Wait- I know I will just lock her up and keep her safe. Good plan!! :)

Madison's result concerns me alittle. . . she marked she liked dangerous and complicated men. I have some reason to be concerned for when she starts dating. Wait- I know I will just lock her up and keep her safe. Good plan!! :)

Cole was pretty happy with his results! He loves Emmett!
Brett was also Emmett so both of my boys are the same. . . . doesn't surprise me in the least they are so much alike!

4 comments:
Fun! I tried doing this but it wouldn't let me log onto that site. Maybe I'll try again later! I think I'm Bella too...cuz I LOVE EDWARD!!! LOL
Yay for the movies. I can't wait!
Iam excited to go and see if the movie is as good as the book. I am going to be dragging butt as well cause the night before this Iam also going to the Carrie Underwood concert too. It will be a good week!
I took the test and I'm Rosalie.
That makes me laugh that Madison in Bella. And you are so Esme.I love that Cole and Brett are the same. Eric wasn't to thrilled with being Jasper.. he said that he looks like a dufus. I so wish I could be going with you guys to the movie. Maybe I will ask Eric to fly me home that night watch the movie and then fly back! Do you think he will go for that? I am so jealous.. I don't think I am going to see it out here because their movie theaters here are like our dollar movies. We have it made in SLC when it comes to movies theaters. I miss you to, I am
glad everything has worked out for the best but I still wish I could be there. I guess you can't have it all. But, I will be home for christmas and i am so coming in! Tell Jane hi and that i miss her too!
Post a Comment