Over the weekend I attended a Twilight "Book Club" where we discussed the books in great detail. We also reviewed & critiqued the movie, which I must say we were harsh! :) What a fun evening we had. There was a lot of themed Twilight stuff. . . popcorn buckets, cookies, cake and of course Edward himself making an appearance. Thanks to the ladies who put this together it was a lot of fun!
Can you believe how much work went into this cake? The lady who made this did a great job . . . by the way it was red velvet cake
Edward answered the door as we all arrived. . . Not sure when the dollars showed up but he was a hit among the ladies~
Twilight crazed fans!
I learned so much from these ladies, they knew tons of info about . . . Twilight! One of the ladies has even gone to Forks and taken tours
Madison had a lady in our ward make her this Twilight sticker for her wall.
So we hung it over her bed. . . .her room is very Twilight themed. Who didn't have a poster of a hot guy hanging up in their room? I had MacGyver . . . he was such a hottie. and for those of you who do not know who he is you are truly missing out . . .the man was extremely resourceful, who favored brain over brawn in order to solve desperate problems. MacGyver's main asset is his practical application of scientific knowledge and inventive use of common items. (just had to throw in the picture)
I learned so much from these ladies, they knew tons of info about . . . Twilight! One of the ladies has even gone to Forks and taken tours

7 comments:
o sweet MacGyver!!! i loved him!!!
The party was fun! Glad you were there. I'm loving getting to know you better. And I TOTALLY had the hots for MacGyver too! Loved that show! Did you see his commercial during the Super Bowl last night? Not quite as hot, but still??
That is one super cool sticker! I'm glad Maddy likes it.
I belong to a book club and have been in it for years. It is the best night of my month. Twilight was fun to read and review-glad you had fun. However-we have some pretty conservative girls-no dollars involved! :)
WOW
Sounds like you had a blast!!!! I love the vinyl on Maddy's wall abd yes I also loved MacGyver my mom loved to watch this all the time so I did with her. Can't wait til the next movie in Nov.
That party would have been a lot of fun! Especially the cake part! Tell Madison I like her room. I totally think MacGyver is a hottie! I have heard of him but, never new what he looked liked.
Post a Comment