Madison is having a great time on the basketball team! She is so dedicated. Early morning practices do not effect her . . . 5:00 a.m. rolls around and she is up and ready to get to the school on time. (she does need to learn to be not so chipper in the mornings I am still trying to sleep)
I am amazed at how aggressive the girls are, I don't think boys play like this. The Varsity team has only lost 1 game at this point and doing well. Maddy is on the JV team, it is such a learning experience for all of them. I think for a good portion of the team it is their first time playing the game, at least they are all learning together! ( I just have to say that sometimes the games are REALLY hard to watch. . . a no look pass. . . NO ONE LOOKS drives me nuts)
2 comments:
Hey, I know firsthand how aggressive those bball girls can be! When I was cheerleading in highschool for a girl's bball game, one of the players flew out of court, knocked me clean into the bleachers, broke a rib, dislocated a shoulder and imbaressed me something terrible. Ouch!
ps. she never apologized
I loved playing basketball! But we never had to wake up at 5 am. Maddy is sure dedicated, go for her! Go Maddy!
Post a Comment