Ok- first of all I have so many different folders of pictures on my computer it is ridiculous since I am in the process of scanning every single picture I own (which will take my a very long time. . . those who know me know why, I take WAY too many) :)
This picture is from the early 80's. These are my two oldest nephews who I absolutely adore! I became an Aunt at the ripe ole age of . . . 8 One of my favorite things to hear is "Aunt Jane" I love the title but most importantly I love every single one that calls me that!! (yes- "MOM" did become the BEST thing to hear but this is right there with it!) I have numerous nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews and love it. Brett was a little overwhelmed when we started dating with all the little kids around (he came from a family of only a sister) but he loves and cares for each of them as well. I hope they ALL remember the many sleepovers at Aunt Jane's and Uncle Brett's.
I tag Charie, Hollie, Shantai, Krystyn, Aubree, Tiffany and Stacey
I know there is more than 6, they are my family members who blog :) Cool huh?
4 comments:
Love, Love, Love the new blog! Looks great!
Ok thanks for the tag I will enjoy doing this and Bart says he adores you guys more than you know and THANK YOU for taking him in when he was in need and your are the BEST AUNT JANE thanks love you guys tons really we do hope to become closier
Uncle Brett thanks for taking me hunting and teaching me the trade I really do love you and appriciate the things you have done for me. Its never to late to start again Love Ya Unc
Help me I can not get my post to go into paragraphs. Whats wrong with it do you know??
Post a Comment