Friday, February 6, 2009

Ladies Night Out/In with . . .

my work ladies. We (at work) decided we do not see each other enough and need to spend an evening a month together. We are going to get together and learn or do something new each time. I work with the best ladies around and I really enjoy getting together with them. We have so much fun at work but it is even better outside of the office. Did I mention that the ladies I work with are not just my co-workers they are my friends!
This month we decided to get together and organize our recipe books. Cooking is certainly not our favorite thing to do but if we look organized then maybe our spouses will think we know what we are doing in the kitchen (maybe secretly we are hoping if the book is well organized the men will take over and do the cooking. . . I know this will not happen in my home but here's to wishing!) I made Navajo Taco's for dinner. When we are together we never eat a yucky meal. Ok so we are always eating but at least it is something good!
Tanya and I exchanging recipes
"Oh- Ya that's the one"
Organizing our recipe books
More of the sharing of recipes
We all modeled our recipe books after Kasey's . . . she is our inspiration
Jayne and Tanya
"This is a great recipe Kasey you should try this one"
"oh- your right I think that one is better"
Shocking isn't it? The recipe was right there in front of us. . . Silly us :)
Tanya. . . Do NOT make this for dinner Just a few of us from work (sorry Janae we took the cheesy pictures after you left)
We have a blog for recipes we use. Kasey started it a while ago. . . if we would get her the recipes she might be able to update it more often. Check it out

5 comments:

Just Us said...

What a bunch of cheese balls (do you have a recipe for that?)!! I love you guys!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

you guys are funny! i cant wait till next month so i can come!! yay!

kstalder said...

Nice cheezy pics! Glad you had fun. And I call 'BS' on you saying you don't like cooking. You're the best!

KaSeY said...

i love us!!! LOL still laughing at how funny we think we are :-) thanks for the YUMMY dinner! you are one hot cook!

tanya said...

Man we know how to throw a party huh?! Thanks for dinner it was great as usual. Til next month.