I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!
It is not a holiday I put much into. . . I feel that your loved one should not have a particular day to show you how loved you are I feel it is an everyday thing. As far as it being an excuse to get out and do something together I am all for that, however Brett and I tend to be homebodies and like to just be home together! (especially since he has been out of town lately)

3 comments:
OK, so I am bugged, you did not call me for Prime Rib, this is 2 times now that I know you have made it and I have yet to taste it. ha ha
Glad you had a relaxing Valentines and love all the post. Miss ya Jane.
love Lisa
We watched this that night too! I love it, and need to read the book. Gotta give you your book back too...sorry.
THis movie was GREAT! Seriously one of my top love story movies. I watched it on the plane to Atlanta and cried and the guy next to me looked at me like I was a freak or something. I just pointed to the screen and said "good movie" lol..
Post a Comment