Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Host

I have several books I have started and not finished. My goal for this month was to finish them. The Host was one Brett bought me and he was feeling bad I wasn't reading it. To be honest I was having the hardest time getting into it (I started it in December, Yikes). I had several people tell me how much they liked this book more than Twilight so I kept trying to read. I was told you needed to get past so many pages and then you would start to understand and enjoy. I am positive I was further into the book than I should have been when the book finally had my attention. And then I finally finished it. I did enjoy the book and I am glad I read it as far as it being as good as Twilight. . . It was such a different book you can not compare the two. Now on to the other books I am having a hard time finishing :)

1 comment:

Ku'uipo said...

I completely agree on this not being better than Twilight. It was COMPLETELY different. Took me a while to get into it too, it was a one time read for me. Good look on all your others.