Sunday, August 9, 2009

Date Night

We have no kids this weekend, which for the kids I'm sure it has been nice! So it ends up being just Brett and I in a very quite house. hmm. . . we do miss the kids!
Brett thinks Amy Adams is cute, I needed a distraction from life, so we headed out to see this movie. We really enjoyed the movie and thought is had some funny stuff! It was worth seeing especially since it cause me to forget about things I am worrying about! Nice distraction! The best part of the day was spending time with Brett, sometimes life is going so fast we do not take the time to just hang out and talk about nothing important! Of course we ate, I had a second attempt at Cafe Rio and actually enjoyed what I got. (simple, yet yummy!) Those who know my "Rio" story know why this is not my favorite place. he he

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes, I have learned that date nights are wonderful. We have one every Wednesday when nate goes with his dad... And we are also kidless every other weekend. Glad you guys got to out out and do something for yourselves...

Just Us said...

Jane, I'll be 93 and still remember your Cafe Rio story!