I have always thought the word "Great" means your old and have blue hair but NO I do not. I became a "Great Aunt" around the time I was in my early 30's which is not old! It helps that I became and Aunt at a very young age! My niece had a beautiful baby boy a week ago and of course my sisters and I had to go and see the newest member of our family. It is so much fun to see my nieces and nephews becoming parents. I am so proud of them. Little Hunter makes #5 in the great grandchild department with 2 more on the way. Can't wait for them to get here as well!
Hunter- so cute
I think what is the craziest is that my brother is a Grandpa :)
Little Hunter with Great Grandma
I think what is the craziest is that my brother is a Grandpa :)
2 comments:
I love this. I love that your mom has great grand babies. What a wonderful family you have Jane. Love ya
Hunter is ADORABLE!!! Thank you for posting pics of him...couldn't get any one else to send any!
Post a Comment