Monday, August 31, 2009

No more Tin Grin

Madison's first day of school held an exciting day for her. I had to check her out slightly early so we could make it to the Orthodontist on time. Yep- time for the braces to come off. She ended up being one day shy of 18 months.I am so pleased with the results and so is she! She had a major headache when I picked her up from school so unfortunately she had a two hour appointment she had to endure. But I think it was worth it!


So worth it!!! She loves to smile . . .

5 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Beautiful! Braces are worth it!

Lisa said...

What an amazing smile. Such a pretty girl all around. LOVe it

Tyson and Tiffany said...

So lucky! I am going past 2 and half years with my braces. I am going to be 30 and still have them :)

kstalder said...

That's so great! Savannah loved to look at the pictures. She is getting her braces on next week and is sooo excited! Tell Maddy she looks lovely.

Brandon and Krystyn said...

She looks so great!!! What a beautiful smile:)