The kids started back to school yesterday. Ahh. . . Actually I miss having them home. They didn't wake up until noon anyhow so it was like they were hardly here!
Cole started his Sophomore year
Madison started the eighth grade
I forgot to take a picture of them together on the first day so I got it the second day with a lot of resistance from Cole. He did not want to go back out side a second day in a row. . . what if someone saw him. I am looking forward to this year of school for the kids, such exciting times in their lives!
3 comments:
Such beautiful kids!
You really do have some good looking kids. but the best part is that they are sweet GOOD kids that I love.
I think its funny how Cole doesn't like camaras...but his mom is one of the most camara-happy people I know! Tell him to watch out, I'm armed and ready with mine when he comes to visit.
Post a Comment