It's that time again when someone we work with has to leave. Lindsey, who works for the other doctor in our office, is moving to Las Vegas. Her husband was accepted to law school so off they go! Even though we have 2 doctors in our office and we are completely different practices us girls get very close. We are like family and it is hard to see someone leave!
To send her off we headed up to Italian Village for pizza benders. YUM! If you have never eaten there (which Linds hadn't) I suggest you make your way there. DELICIOUS!
Kayley, Malisa and Kasey
Tanya, Jenni and Jayne
Janae, Lauren, "LINDSEY", me and Kamie
Our crew- we are missing two of our girls. Yes it is a lot of estrogen in one office, we have our moments, but I absolutely LOVE working with these ladies!
A few of us headed to the Oquirrh Temple open house after dinner. It is a beautiful temple! I am so glad I was able to be with my friends in such a beautiful setting!
As we hit the reception tent Jayne and I were admiring how beautiful the color of this wall was. Jayne went over to the missionaries and asked them if they happened to know the color of the paint. They said they had never been asked that before. :) They guided us in the direction of who would know. We found the lady who had painted the wall. She proceeded to tell us the story of this wall and how she had to paint it 3 times before she got the color right. She had the paint card in the tent and was able to give us everything we needed for it. We discussed how I would like to have a wall in my bedroom this color and. . .
Yes - that is a gallon of paint I am carrying! She was the sweetest lady. However I did feel awkward carrying a paint can around with me. I know everyone was looking at me and wondering what the heck! :)
Any who. . . Linds we are going to miss you and your Prom hair :) Good Luck in Vegas!
4 comments:
Fun! Dang, Kasey looks hecka dark...lol. I can't believe you got paint!! LUCKY...I want to see your room when it's done.
I LOVE that you left with a can of paint, that is AWESOME. You never know unless you ask. You rock Jane.
I love the paint story! What a neat group of women-aren't friends great?
Totally cracked me up! Can't believe they actually gave you paint.. that's awesome!
Post a Comment