Today could not have been a more bizarre day! First it starts out with having to go to work. . . working away on patients. I hear some strange noises coming from the next room and blam. . . there is a patient spewing in the sink (at least trying to hit the sink). Now this is not a common occurrence at the dentist I know that sounds weird since we do gag a lot of people, but not very often do we have someone throw up. Poor Jayne, (the other assistant- I am not talking in 3rd person) it took her over an hour to clean up her room. I was going to help her but I just about made a bigger mess for her so I stepped out of the room and let her have the pleasure of cleaning it up all by herself. I thought I was being considerate? After we finished with patients Jayne and I took a walk to the local Maverick for a drink I thought she deserved a Coke and a smile! While we were sitting there enjoying our Cokes we had another adventure. One of the assistants passed out during a procedure and we needed to tend to her until she felt better. Thank goodness she did not hit her head, the other doctor was quick and grabbed her. I shared my Coke with her after we got her feeling better because I think a good Coke just about solves most problems.
So all is well now, just another adventure at work. Sometimes I really think we need to write a book about all the different things that happen. I think it would be rather entertaining!
5 comments:
What is going on without me? I guess I should come back and set everything straight!hehe Hope tomorrow is better! Tell Jayne to feel better
I guy pukes like that again in the office and I am going to request we have an in office priest to preform exorsisms because I believe that the average human being is incapable of puking and hitting the celing. Something was demonic about the cookies that guy was tossing! Better luck tomorrow! I will be home being not jealous of any of you ;)
You're so funny... the part about the talking in third person.
Amen Sista!!!!!!!!!!!! Coke can solve anything!(I could have used something a little stronger though I will admit)Thanks for being there for me!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great idea for a book! I'd read it!
Post a Comment