So just recently we realized that our dog likes to be on the tramp. He has always liked to jump with the kids but now we are finding him on there when no one else is around. He is a silly dog. I think he likes laying on the mat and absorbing the heat. He has been the funniest dog. He is always wanting your attention. Licking your hand so you will pet him. Like he is hard to not to notice he is standing right on top of your feet. The other night when we had finish putting up the shed I had gone out to put some stuff in it. It was dark so I was out there with a flash light, Jake however did not know I had come out (he was busy eating) then all of a sudden he realized "someone" was in the shed. His bark scared me to death. He was ready to eat someone. I really had to comfort him and let him know it was me or I think he would have tried to scare me away! Good thing we have a guard dog on duty!
1 comment:
o how cute :-) if he is laying there to absorbe the heat there is no way he is your dog! he must take after brett...he he he
Post a Comment