Thursday, June 26, 2008

Students softball game against the teachers

Madison made the school softball team for their game against the teachers. They practiced for about a week. Last week during a practice Madison had to run the bases in high heals since that is what she wore to school that day. She said everyone was impressed with how well she ran in them too. Cole and I went and watched some of the game on Monday the teachers showed these kids no mercy. They played with a rubber ball (so no one got hurt)but the teachers would just clobber the ball out to the fence and get home runs.
Madison up to bat. . . she got a hit however she hit it right to someone darn!
she played catcher. . . she could use a little work there but she did well!

This is Madison's teacher Ms Rich . . . I am sure glad we are done with this one. What an interesting year this has been!
Just so that you all know tomorrow I am completely done with Elementary and tracks YEAH!!! Now that does not mean I am completely thrilled with the fact that my kids are in Junior High. Crazy! They grow up so fast!!

No comments: