Finally! We have made it through our kids' elementary years. At least now the kids will be on the same schedule! Madison received numerous awards yesterday. I am so pleased with the school for giving us such advance notice so we could attend. I say that with a lot of sarcasm!! They left a message Thursday afternoon so we could make it on Friday. I'm glad they were so prepared. Anyhow, enough of my complaining. We are grateful Madison was supported by her brother, Grandma Stalder, Grandpa and Grandma Ratcliffe, Aunt Angela, Kaitlyn and McKinley. Maddy's awards are as follows: Spelling Bee Participant, Honor Attendance (3 or less absences), Outstanding Academics, Outstanding Citizenship, Safety Patrol, America's Future Award and the best of all, President's Education Award. Maddy is a great student, we are so proud of her and knows she will do well in the years to come!
2 comments:
The Safety patrol thing made me laugh as this is what Linnae Newell said about Talen, guess those 6th graders are not great at sharing that info. LOL
Go Maddy! We are proud of you!
Post a Comment