Friday, June 6, 2008

Headed for the "Drive-in"

For their Young Men/Young Women's activity our kids had to make cars to "Drive" to a drive-in movie. Madison had been saving our lawn mower box for the last 2 months for this occasion. (I am looking forward to throwing it away, it's a large box in my way) Cole's car happened to be one I found at work. I didn't realize how much bigger Madison's was until they were side by side.
Kind of funny!

Cole's hot new wheels! I hope he will be happy with something like this in 2 years:)






We teased with Madison that hers was like a Hummer and Cole's was like a minivan which she kindly turned into a mustang for him. Madison actually ended up making both cars. Cole was just thrilled he didn't have to do it.





The youth even had a police escort the 2 houses they had to drive. "Meet the Robinson's was the movie they went to see they had cotton candy, popcorn, licorice and water they were well taken care of! Both kids mentioned they had a fun time!


3 comments:

Nate & Lindsey said...

They turned out great! Madison did so well! I think that it was a great idea and fun!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

I can't believe that BOTH Cole and Maddy are in YW/YM!! They have grown up so much...I remember when they were both just little bumps in your belly!! Wow, time sure does fly! Tell them hi for me and I miss them!

KaSeY said...

so cute! it looks like they had a lot of fun!