Thursday, June 12, 2008

To CUT or NOT to cut- I don't think it's a question

However my son does. He loves his hair. We told him he looks like:

"John Denver" or perhaps "Dorothy Hamill" and yet he still wants to keep this hair style. Not sure he realizes it really needs to be cut! We even polled some of the girls at church and they also agreed with us, it IS time to cut and still he will not do it.


Funny story with John Denver, when Brett was younger his uncle used to call him John because he DID look like him. So I thought it was funny when my brother in law told Cole the other day he looked like John, Brett immediately told Cole he had to get his hair cut. To this day Brett is not a John Denver fan. I secretly have to listen to his CD when I am in the mood for some rocky mountain highs!
Do you see any resemblance? :) Throw some glasses on Cole and I think they could be triplets!
Brett in his younger days

2 comments:

tanya said...

holy cow! They totally look alike. Boys will be boys especially when it comes to hair. :)

Brandon and Krystyn said...

WOW!! Maybe if Cole listened to a John Denver song, he may consider cutting it...hahaha!! He looks good with or without it cut!