
We have entered into a new world. I mentioned to Brett the other night how I would like to get a Wii for the kids for maybe Christmas. Since we have absolutely no knowledge about this system Brett made a call for some advice. We were told how hard a Wii is to find so I didn't think another thing of it until the day of the car wash with the Young Women and he showed up late and then handed me a receipt. I was slightly shocked to say the least. He had gone to Best Buy, they had none in the store but. . .there were some on the truck. They went out and got it off the truck for him to make a purchase.Brett felt like his golf game was just like that on the course. . .he was not too happy with his score
Swinging out of his shoes
Brett playing with his new purchase. He quickly became the home run derby champion I think he may end up liking this game:)
So a funny thing about this, On Sundays we do not use our main T.V. we have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir playing all day. So we had to bend the rules a tad so they could play the Wii. So here they are playing their hearts out and singing right along with the Tabernacle choir. I thought it was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday. At least we were spending time as a family!
4 comments:
Oh!! I am envious!! I want a wii so bad!
come on over and check it out! Just bring snacks.
P.S. Uncle Brett could use some stuffed mushrooms:)
So could Dave and I! When is the next family get together? Maybe I will bring some then.
The next family get together is on the 20th at Julie's. I'm excited we get to see Krystyn and Chase. I'm not sure you would want to bring them to that, just come over, play the Wii and bring them to our house:)
Post a Comment