Sunday, June 29, 2008

At the CAR WASH

We had the Young Women "Car Wash" fundraiser this weekend. It was a hot day and everyone was wore out when we were done. Brett told me he wasn't going to wash another car for a very long time:) With the cost of everything as it is camp is more expensive so hopefully they made enough for all that we need at camp. I was hoping for steak and lobster but I'm afraid I am going to have to settle for hobo dinners:) We had a shaved ice machine at the car wash. . .YUMMY! It was a huge hit!

it looks like Madison got a little bored for a minuteMadison getting ready to wash the cars


Look at the stream of cars. There were very few lulls!

Cole was not very interested in coming and helping at the car wash. I had to beg him to at least help with the shaved ice. He told me it is a "young women fundraiser why should he help?" Needless to say he was a huge help he even got out there and washed some cars. I'm not sure who soaked him but he loved every minute of it. When we got home he told me he had a great time. Duh- I knew he would, if only he would listen to me I am all knowing:)

No comments: