Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haunted House

We took the kids to a Haunted House tonight for fun. Brett and I had no desire to go in so we just sat at the snack bar and waited for them to come out. Yes- I said snack bar--in my day I do not remember anything so fancy. Although I hated going to things like this they scare me to death so they could have had a snack bar and I just never noticed!
Waiting in line . . . Madison wasn't too sure about this it was however her idea to go

This guy followed Maddy around before they even got in and had her in tears. He was on stilts and was super tall but man could he run fast. He had fun chasing Madison around. Thank goodness she has such a brave and caring brother to protect her. He was trying to scare me on the outside fence so I took his picture and them he wanted to see it after. Thought that was kind of funny! When they came out they said this guy was the scariest part of the whole thing.

1 comment:

kstalder said...

I remember when Steve took me to my first Haunted House. We were waiting in line (my heart already pounding) and some pyscho little gremlin man in costurem would NOT leave me alone! He was making wierd noises and in my face and as close as he could be without touching me. I was bawling like a baby but your sweet and caring brother STILL took me in the Haunted House! LOL